Top 5 Signs You Were Going to Grow Up Someone Who Has to “Put Her Face On” to Leave the House:
- You used your Mom’s bright green tube of Cover Girl Marathon mascara to draw on a beauty mark so you could pretend you were Ginger from Gilligan’s Island. (Runner up TV costume: a Lone Ranger mask. Proof of an equal opportunity dresser-upper — with no cable.)
- Your Angel Face Barbie came with a little palette of eye shadows for the doll. You used them on yourself.
- Bo-Po nail polish.
- You remember the shade names of the Shine Free eye shadows you had in the effort to collect the whole set. Teddy Bear. Cotton Candy. And you remember this ad.
- Zero-to-Advanced-Mascara. You operated an eyelash curler four years before you operated a motor vehicle.
- BONUS: You owned Malibu Musk. Or more than one Caboodle. Either/both.